1. Neon pink rhinestone necklace, $30.00*
I’ve already blogged at length about my former addiction to catalog clothing. After buying this shirt and skirt in July, I’m proud to say I haven’t fallen back into my catalog-drooling ways. (I used to go to bed with the Victoria’s Secret catalog. And not in a sexy way. I just lusted for the clothes.)
2. Pink silk shirt, $39.99
3. Body by Victoria stretch pencil skirt in leopard print, $29.99.
California State Fair
4. Leather and string earrings, $10.* I love that these earrings look like a grade-schooler’s summer camp project.
This is another boutique that is right next to one of my customers. I’ve browsed before, but usually pass on the clothing because I am trying to avoid man-made materials (especially polyester). I have no such standards about synthetic bags, though.
5. Imoshion pale green bag, $82.00.
This consignment shop is just down the street from Identity. And next door to Cuffs. I’m doomed.
6. Maeve periwinkle silk blouse, $17.00
I jumped on the crop top bandwagon, just like Blaire and Catherine, and Jentine. I went for the long-sleeved version to compensate for the missing fabric at the bottom of the shirt. And I’ll only pair it with high-waisted bottoms.
7. Striped, long-sleeved cropped tee, $30.00
My Sister’s Closet
I bought two pair of denim shorts for casual days.
8. Lee dark-wash, high-waisted denim shorts, $3.50. (I apologize for not having a better picture! I mostly wear these with non-blogged outfits.)
9. Mavi boyfriend shorts, $7.00. These might be my favorite shorts, ever. So comfortable and surprisingly flattering.
10. Skinny neon pink belt, $6.48.
11. Pink cat-eye sunglasses, $12.99.
12. Heart-shaped, skull-print sunglasses, $16.99
13. Lime bag, $35.00. Because I need multiple green purses in my wardrobe.
14. Red earrings, $8.00.
How could I have missed this downtown Vacaville gem? Now that I have a customer next door, I’ll be shopping there every other week.
15. Adrianna Papell floral bandage dress, $28.
16. Banana Republic silk turquoise and black houndstooth wrap dress, $28.00.
17. Aerosoles turquoise and navy wedges, $39.95. Aerosoles wedges are the best!
July and August total: $424.89
Total spending for the year: $1445.63
Remaining 2013 budget: -$5.63. Oops.
*I couldn’t find all my receipts, so I’m doing my best to remember some prices.