Pages

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Eden Prairie

Greetings from the frozen north! Oh, Minnesota, why do you have to be so very very cold?!


Jacket, Fang. Dress, I Heart Ronson. Tights, Forever 21. Socks, Target. Boots, Nine West.

These open-weave tights were totally inappropriate for the below-freezing temperatures, icy wind, and intermittent flurries. Knee-high socks didn't help much.

19 comments:

  1. The Dress....
    The Tights...

    Beyond Brilliant! Wow - Love this outfit and the last pictures... way too cute!

    XOXO
    Yours Truly

    read me: www.lahteadah.blogspot.com
    follow me: www.Twitter.com/QueenEarlGrey
    stalk me: www.Facebook.com/Tairalyn.Ciulla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:23 AM

    If you are in the twin cities you HAVE to go to Opitz (Just right outside of Minneapolis). Cheap wonderful shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sad is it that I'm pretty sure I know exactly which hotel chain you're staying at just by the carpet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to a MN winter! Thick tights are a must here, but those lace ones are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanna say that the cats (and the Muchachos) miss you, but we shall soldier on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit. It is a perfect combination of colours and textures and a great silhouette! It's a pity that it wasn't weather-appropriate though. I wish weather would accommodate to us and not the other way round :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pattern on those tights. Looks great with your outfit.

    I can never bring myself to wear dresses and skirts in the winter unless it's a special occasion. Just way to cold.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:47 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:58 PM

    If you have time, head to the Marshall's in Minneapolis on Nicollet Ave to pick up some fleece-lined tights for $4! My MN winter wardrobe is never complete without them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was also going to recommend layering the tights, which is what I did yesterday to keep warm. Must look into those fleece-lined ones. Marshalls, huh? Good to know... Hope you're enjoying your trip. P.S. I second Opitz. It's a fun place to peruse.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They may have been a bit chilly to wear, but man those tights are fantastic! Insanely jealous! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I grew up in Moorhead, MN (next to Fargo, ND) and the weather was a HUGE turnoff for a budding fashionista. To this day I will shirk a puffy coat and wear a cute blazer, even if it's going to be -10 degrees out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cincinnati has had flurries, but luckily nothing snowed yet!

    Http://www.midwestdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, you are in Eden Prairie? So cool! I've been reading your blog for a while now and had to giggle at the fact that you're in my city! Hope it's treating you well, especially with all the snow. Cute outfit - you give inspiration to us Minnesotans that winter can still equal cute clothes.
    Tons of great thrifting up here - Optiz is great and a place next door to them called Second Debut. You should check 'em out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dude, YEAH it's cold! I so want to wear my lace tights but I'm finding it so hard...I'm all about the fleece lined everything now that I live in the frozen northland. Sigh....you look lovely, though.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous2:15 AM

    love.that.dress.

    Great, great, great combo with the tights!

    And the sweetest thing I've ever seen is that SeƱor Muchacho commented on how much he misses you! He's a keeper, that one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How did I not know you were going to my home state?!? :)

    ReplyDelete

You can comment anonymously - but please at least give us a pseudonym so we can tell the anons apart!

Spam and sexual or just plain mean comments will not be published. Don't cry "censorship;" start your own blog.