Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Need Knees

I don’t think full, knee-length skirts are currently fashionable. Skater skirts and midi-skirts (that look to be cut from a ballgown) are far more trendy, but maybe not as wearable. I’m always flashing my goods in a short skirt and that ballgown would certainly tangle around my legs as I got in and out of my low-slung sedan. So, it’s a serviceable, if not stylish, knee-length for me.


Shirt, Rockies (consignment). Skirt, Andre Oliver (thrifted and shortened). Shoes, Miss Me. Necklace, Zad. Bracelets, thrifted and Garden of the Gods gift shop. Bag, Charming Charlie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fashion and style are two different categories. Knee-length might not be fashionable at the moment, but they have timeless style!

DressUpNotDown said...

I don't think anyone is actually studying the length of your skirt. They are instead checking out your amazing legs!

JJ
www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm a knee length skirt wearer too, and for the same reasons. And while you may not be "trendy", you are definitely more stylish than the majority who follow those trends!

~J

P.S. That shirt always makes me think happy. :)