I haven’t shopped at Old Navy since January 2012. I was prompted to visit the online store after reading raves about the striped jersey shift dress. I ended up returning the shift dress in store (and walking out with Sweetheart skinny jeans), but kept the sweater and other dress I ordered.
1. Terry fleece dress in gray heather, $17.50.
2. Mesh knit sweater in navy stripe, $27.00.
3. Sweetheart skinny jeans, $17.70.
Beefy hated Madewell, but I loved it. I really loved finding this skirt on the sale rack.
4. Countdown skirt in tweed, $34.99
This picture does this dress no justice . . . so I can’t wait to wear it again and really show it off! (It’s at the dry cleaner after I got it filthy at CAMP.)
5. Equipment Oliver washed silk mini dress, $103.25
March total: $200.44.
Total spending for the year: $553.20
Remaining 2015 budget: $1246.80.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to buy some shoes!