Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Be my BFF

Do you want to be my BFF? I have the following requirements:

1. Must love on my animals.
2. Must eat the food and drink the beverages I prepare (and at least pretend to like them).
3. Must watch Logan’s Run.

That last one is the true test of our friendship. If you sit through the entire movie, we will be best friends forever.


Sweater, Worthington (thrifted). Tunic, Wet Seal (thrifted). Boots, Blondo. Earrings, Article (consignment).

Yes, Beefy and my friend Colette passed this test long ago. Today, my friends Jeff and Leah joined the inner circle. No one has passed that final requirement in a good six years.


Condition number one is pretty important, too. I’ll clean before you come over, but you will still leave covered in fur. I’m not sure how that happens…


And, of course, condition number two is a no-brainer. I’m an excellent chef and mixologist.

No comments: