Thursday, November 13, 2008

Scarf Week: Body Wrapper

Wrap, Marshall’s. Dress, London Times. Belt, Luxury Divas. Tights, Target. Boots, White Mountain. Earrings, H&M (via swap).



I’m afraid I don’t get terribly creative with my wraps. I either drape them around my arms and torso or do the chi chi wrap around my neck. I count on wraps more for warmth than ornamentation.





You can also use your wrap to bind and then torment your cat.

P.S. I tried out a new photo location today: my newly redecorated kitchen!

9 comments:

Katie Keisler said...

Once again - fabulous! You look awesome! I love the colors!

Haha... i love your cat! LOL!

Katie

Alison said...

Nice color combo! Don't you just love those tights? They are really warm. Very cute.

Milly said...

love this look!

Kayleigh said...

Ok, as usual the outfit is ADORABLE...but your kitchen is wonderful too! Actually, your whole house is lovely.

You really do have great taste :)

Ben Varkentine said...

Very nice!

Triin said...

Oh! I just love it! Especially the scarf! And white thights whith the blue dress is beautiful!

suz said...

that dress is gorgeous on it's own, and your belt and wrap make it even better :)

Katy said...

I love your outfit and your cat!

Londyn said...

Love this look from head to toe. Great winter jacket!