Sunday, November 02, 2008

Dracula and Dancing Pigs

Tuxedo jacket, Odds ‘n Evens (thrifted). Dress, Forever 21. Tights, Danskin. Lace-up pumps, Isaac Mizrahi for Target. Earrings, Claire’s or Icing. Bag, Apt 9.

Although my birthday is on Sunday, I sort of celebrated tonight. I met my buddy Erin for Dracula, performed by the Cincinnati Ballet. We followed that up with bluegrass performed by the Cincinnati Dancing Pigs at Arnold’s. I was lucky enough to be brought on stage for the BOD song (and a picture to go on the Pigs’ website). With the time change, I don’t think I was out until my actual birthday, but it was still a late night for a homebody like myself.



And….gratuitous kitty pics:



16 comments:

Ochose said...

my favorite outfit this year. love the shoes.

evanadine said...

happy belated bday!

Sheila said...

Happy birthday! You look lovely (love the dress!).

Aw, kitty!

Gina said...

I do love your shoes. I just ordered over the weekend them from Target.com. I have so many outfit ideas for them!

Milly said...

Happy Birthday!!...I love your bag

~Corey said...

Happy birthday! You look great.

KD said...

Happy Birthday! Amazing dress and blazer combo.

Ben Varkentine said...

I like the bag too, for whatever it's worth.

*Lady D* said...

Happy Birthday! You look great!! Is that a dress or a skirt?

Londyn said...

Happy Birthday Kasmira!!! I am so jealous you went to see Dracula. I was thinking about going over the weekend, but ended up busy with other things and didn't get to go.

mbbored said...

Happy Birthday!

Kasmira said...

*lady d* - it's a dress, but the top half is downright indecent!

Kristina said...

My birthday was on Sunday too! Happy birthday to you!

Love the outfit (especially the shoes) and the cat.

J said...

Yikes! First time commenting. Everything is great. I thought the top was just fine. Kitty too. :)

Pamela D. Crawshaw-Prangnell said...

GORGEOUS!

vickiesec said...

That skirt is incredibly sexy