Sunday, November 02, 2008

Dracula and Dancing Pigs

Tuxedo jacket, Odds ‘n Evens (thrifted). Dress, Forever 21. Tights, Danskin. Lace-up pumps, Isaac Mizrahi for Target. Earrings, Claire’s or Icing. Bag, Apt 9.

Although my birthday is on Sunday, I sort of celebrated tonight. I met my buddy Erin for Dracula, performed by the Cincinnati Ballet. We followed that up with bluegrass performed by the Cincinnati Dancing Pigs at Arnold’s. I was lucky enough to be brought on stage for the BOD song (and a picture to go on the Pigs’ website). With the time change, I don’t think I was out until my actual birthday, but it was still a late night for a homebody like myself.



And….gratuitous kitty pics:



16 comments:

Ochose said...

my favorite outfit this year. love the shoes.

Anonymous said...

happy belated bday!

Sheila said...

Happy birthday! You look lovely (love the dress!).

Aw, kitty!

Gina said...

I do love your shoes. I just ordered over the weekend them from Target.com. I have so many outfit ideas for them!

Milly said...

Happy Birthday!!...I love your bag

~Corey said...

Happy birthday! You look great.

Katy said...

Happy Birthday! Amazing dress and blazer combo.

Ben Varkentine said...

I like the bag too, for whatever it's worth.

*Diane* said...

Happy Birthday! You look great!! Is that a dress or a skirt?

Londyn said...

Happy Birthday Kasmira!!! I am so jealous you went to see Dracula. I was thinking about going over the weekend, but ended up busy with other things and didn't get to go.

mbbored said...

Happy Birthday!

Kasmira said...

*lady d* - it's a dress, but the top half is downright indecent!

Kristina said...

My birthday was on Sunday too! Happy birthday to you!

Love the outfit (especially the shoes) and the cat.

Patt said...

Yikes! First time commenting. Everything is great. I thought the top was just fine. Kitty too. :)

Pamela D. Crawshaw-Prangnell said...

GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

That skirt is incredibly sexy