Monday, May 10, 2010

My Bags Are Packed


Behold the rack of swapped, thrifted, and remixed clothing. (There are a few self-made, embellished, and shortened things in there, too.) I’m packing it all up to take to the Savings Summit this weekend. There are still open seats and the event is free*!

Events

*We do ask that you bring a donation for the Free Store Foodbank. These food items are ALWAYS needed: canned meat products (tuna, chicken, ham, spaghetti with meatballs, chili with meat and beans, beef stew, beans and weiners, etc.) peanut butter, canned vegetables and fruits. Other non-perishable items needed include: canned soups, macaroni and cheese and personal care items (soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste/brush, feminine hygiene products, disposable diapers). Please, no glass items.

3 comments:

~Tessa~Scoffs said...

Exciting stuff! Wish I could attend.

Tina said...

When I first saw the clothes on the rack, I was thinking "how can she be getting rid of that? She looks great it that? I love that." etc. But I see you are not going to a clothing swap, but are an exalted guest speaker. Have fun! I can't wait to hear all about it.

DaShannon said...

Planning my outfit already :)