Thursday, May 20, 2010

MAC

I wasn’t really digging today’s outfit, but the background was groovy. This is the entrance to the Madisonville Arts Center, where we are performing. An art show was wrapping up when we arrived for pre-rehearsal pictures, so I was dodging people traffic (and amusing the patrolling cop) as I posed here. You’d never know it was a busy place from the pictures. (Although you can see some passers-by reflections in the first photo.)

Dress, London Times. Vest, Forever 21. Shoes, Lipstick. Bag, Massini. Cuff, Urban Outfitters. Sunglasses, Girl Props. Belt, Banana Republic. Earrings, Claire’s. Chain, vintage. Pendant, thrifted.



Photos by Beefy Muchacho

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a marvelous mosaic.

And even if you're not fond of the outfit, it's a great grouping of colors.

Branka said...

I.Love.This.Purse.
Love it!

hillary said...

the outfit and this place are just a fashion pair made in heaven. you look really great. I love the red hair on you too. so pretty.

Anonymous said...

I'm digging the colors of the outfit, especially with your killa new hair color! What a gorgeous entryway ... do they do townhouses as well? ;-)

Angie (youlookfab.com) said...

I love your outfit as much as the mosaic! And I am over the moon to see your red hair return. It's just so much part of your style and I don't know anyone who wears red hair as well as you do :0)

Kate said...

Love your outfit and shoes! Do you have a close-up picture of your shoes? Thanks! :)

Kasmira said...

Kate - the shoes:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3131/2787030772_c5d93d2c03_m.jpg

Megan G said...

I LOVE the shoes. I think it's a cute outfit. Pretty color combos

Chelsea said...

ooooh gorgeous background, and I'm totally digging the ensemble. I particularly am loving that shade of blue with your new 'do :) and those shoes are the cat's pajamas!

diptea said...

hey there. stumbled upon your blog and I love it! love your outfits and love your pictures.

loads of love.

Molly said...

Great shoes!

Ronda said...

love love love love the shoes

Diana said...

That mosaic is gorgeous! What a fantastic backdrop for your photos.

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

Loving your outfit - I can't for the life of me think why you wouldn't like it. It's perfect.

Great backdrop too.