Saturday, October 31, 2015

Birthday Dress

My birthday dress is just like my wedding dress! I’ve gotten a lot of mileage from my black and white, snake-print Parker dress. When I found the same dress in leopard print, for $45 on consignment, I did a little victory dance.


Dress, Parker. Boots, Joe’s. Earrings, Stardust Remembered. Bag, thrifted vintage.

I wore this to my birthday dinner at Ella with Beefy. My birthday is actually not on Halloween, but Ella is closed on Sunday and Monday (my birthday).



I didn’t take today’s 365 shot. Beefy took all these pics. But I’m claiming it for my set:

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Rar! You look awesome - very foxy! A very happy 40th birthday to you, Kasmira! Wishing you all the best for a joyful and peaceful year! Oh, and welcome to the club! ;-P

Rachel Frend said...

Love it! Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, lovely lady! Forty, schmorty! Xxx

Ali said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Love this dress as much as the first one! Love the cat ears too! Looks festive and fun!

Hope you had a great birthday!

~J