Friday, October 30, 2015

Stray Cat

I didn’t like what I’d picked out on Sunday to wear Friday, so I returned to my closet Friday morning and chose a few leopard pieces instead: this tee, skirt, and boots. It seemed borderline costume-y, though . . . Then, I realized one more leopard element (the belt) and a pair of ears would make it an actual costume and just the ticket for the last work day before Halloween.


Tee, Mossimo. Skirt, Mural. Belt, Sugadaminka. Boots, Steve Madden. Necklace, Target, Bag, Aldo.


For once, I didn’t wear sunglasses in my outfit photos, but I thought they added an extra cattiness to the ensemble:

1 comment:

DressUpNotDown said...

And you have a bell collar. Eek!

I do like the tee and skirt together, maybe with a solid color boot?

JJ
www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com