Friday, July 01, 2016

Yosemite Chronicles: So Long, Farewell . . .

I quit my job and moved to Yosemite!

Regularly scheduled outfits should resume in October.

Until then, I’ll be wearing nothing at all! Okay, I’ll be wearing athletic gear, but when I swim it will be in nothing at all.

I have some content planned for this summer: updates on my trip and musings on fashion, beauty and aging. Beefy may snap an outfit or two when we meet up for a weekend.

My instagram will be active, depending on cell reception. Follow along @kasmirakit #yosemitechronicles

8 comments:

Michelle... said...

Awesome! Have an amazing summer!

Lorena said...

OMG! this sounds exciting :)
Enjoy - will you be taking the dogs along ?

Anonymous said...

Wow! Never saw that coming! Better figure out how to use my instagram account so I can follow along.

Best of luck and good fortune on your adventure!!

~J

T said...

Good for you! Happy Trails!!

Kasmira said...

No dogs. :(
Their dad will take good care of them!

Anonymous said...

K.... what will your wardrobe consist of for the summer? I'm sure you have limited space....

Kasmira said...

Super boring ... Just athletic gear and warm layers.

Jo said...

Awesome! So impressed you are living your dream. I too have bitten the bullet and moved to England for a couple of years after over a decade of thinking about it. Loving it!
Have a wonderful summer, Kasmira ��