Saturday, January 06, 2007

Drama Day

Pink corduroy jacket, Forever 12. Brown shrug, Express. Pink T-shirt, Gap. Tan corduroy mini skirt, London Jeans. Brown, ribbed leggings, Target. Brown boots, Nine West. Purse, Nine West. Brown belt with jeweled buckle. Earrings, vintage. Fluffy kitty butt, Bear.

Saturday was crazy drama day. I had a costume fitting, an audition, and a performance – all for different productions. I did manage to squeeze in a trip to the thrift store between the fitting and the audition and then drinks with the cast following our 8:30 p.m. performance. (And although I totally sucked at the audition, I have a call-back on Tuesday!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

you look super cute in all this! my favorite outfit!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Sassy little outfit and is that a cute little furry dog of yours? I love how you layered this. The tights, purse & cropped trendy pink blazer are so much fun & nice pieces to have. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Your style is amazing! I am a man who likes to find outfits for my beautiful yet slightly fashion illiterate wife. I always run into the following walls; she can't wear heals, and she gets cold at all times of the year. I just discovered your blog today and will be on here all of the time looking for ideas for my lovely red headed fox.