Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Paisley Scarf

Black silk knit shrug, INC. Black silk blend, cowl-neck tank, Apt 9. Red and orange tweed pants, Moda International. Red beaded necklace with ribbon closure, George ME. Metallic paisley scarf, Japan.

Over the holidays, I went through my huge collection of scarves. There are quite a few I’ve never worn, or haven’t worn in years. This paisley scarf has been collecting dust since 2002, when I wore it as Perkins in Annie. It is itchy, so I don’t wear it around my neck, and it is square, so it makes a fat belt that is difficult to thread through belt loops. However, one of my New Year’s resolutions is to either wear my scarf collection, or get rid of it. I think the colors in this scarf look great with these pants, and the thickness is not an issue when I don’t have to deal with belt loops. Goodwill isn’t getting this one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this. great look!

boredum gym balls said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elegance and Mommyhood said...

In 40+ outfits I have seen so far, I like this the most, yet. It is beautiful. Those pants are nice but really what makes this outfit special is the 2 main accessories: scarf & necklace.