Saturday, March 10, 2007

Gray and Green

Gray cardigan, New York & Co. Green and gray striped dress, Mossimo. Green tee, Gap. Jeans, Calvin Klein. Cowboy boots, Playhouse. Golden apple watch necklace, Forever 21.

I used to think that dresses over jeans was one of the stupidest ideas ever. I’ve since changed my mind. I think it looks young and fresh and it’s a great way to get more use out of a lightweight dress. Spring may be on the way, but Saturday was still too chilly for bare legs or even leggings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the dress-over-jeans look. I initially thought it was dumb, but one dress from American Apparel changed my mind, and I haven't looked back since!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I like the tweedy-looking gray sweater. I like the trend of dresses over jeans, btw. ;-)