Sunday, June 17, 2012

Family Affair

I think my new go-to outfit for get-togethers with Beefy’s family is as follows: button-front shirt over dress paired with low wedges and a high bun. It’s comfortable, modest, and flattering.


Shirt, Old Navy. Dress, thrifted and shortened (and, I think, handmade). Shoes, Seychelles (thrifted). Bag, vintage. Sunglasses, Girlprops. Earrings, Claire’s. Bracelet, thrifted. Earrings, gift.





Photos by Beefy Muchacho the Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 35 mm 1:1.8G lens and the Tamron SP 10-24mm 1:3.5-4.5 lens

2 comments:

The Goodwill Fangirl said...

I'm on the whole button-front shirt tied over dresses and skirt thang. After seeing Economy of Style wear one about eight billion different ways, I finally thrifted one this weekend. Super-inspired after seeing yours!

Stradivarius said...

I like very much your outfit!.

And I love your bun!. It's very pretty and elegant!. You look so cute with it!.