Thursday, February 28, 2013

Do Not Separate

This shirt (barely visible under the dress), this tassel pendant, and these shoes must always be worn together.


Jacket, London Jean. Tee, Prabal Gurung for Target. Dress, Richard Chai for Target. Shoes, Prabal Gurung for Target. Sunglasses, Girl Props. Pink necklace, Target. Tassel pendant, Epcot Morocco. Arrowhead pendants, thrifted. Rings, vintage, heirloom, thrifted, and gift. Bag, Go Jane.

I wore all three together just two weeks ago.


Oh, and I guess the sunglasses need to be included in the mix.


5 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

Your rings seem to be Besties with your purse. :o) Love that jacket!

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love today's ensemble! Head to toe, it's just right!
--daily reader

Liz said...

I bought a skirt and those same shoes from the Prabal Gurung collection at Target and at first I felt like a fashion victim wearing them together....but they just work so well together I couldn't resist. Glad to see you're embracing it too!

http://makingofthemuse.blogspot.com/

Stace said...

I absolutely adore this outfit!

annabananna said...

This is such a fun outfit! I have shoe envy every time I see those shoes.