Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Chicken or the Egg?

Today I was asked which came first . . . “the jacket or the hair?” You guys know I’ve been a fan of this color (and the jacket) long before the hair.


Jacket, J Crew. Dress, Jovovich Hawk for Target. Leggings, Allen B. Boots, Miz Mooz. Sunglasses, Girl Props. Necklace, thrifted. Rings, vintage, heirloom, thrifted, and gift. Polish, Gelish Mint Icing over Lechat New Old Borrowed Blue.


Some other favorite orange-red pieces:


Which came first? That last pair of earrings.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Love this look! And you achieved the turquoise ring on each finger that you mentioned a while back! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the outfits for the past two days. How you styled your dress on Monday is my favorite adaptation with that dress. And the hair is very sassy and very you!

Sheila said...

It's such a vivid colour, both in your hair and in your clothes - it looks great on you!

DressUpNotDown said...

Red Orange is my favorite! I love your dress with the blazer. I used to own a dress of that style, but it went on to a new home in one of my closet purges...kinda wish I still had it now.

Kasmira said...

Yeah, now it's time to start shopping for my VW camper and my desert parking spot.

Lorena said...

Ring crush
RIng crush !!!
OMG - those are all fab, what a great shot!

Londyn said...

great collection!