Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Signature

By this point, everyone in the LA office must know me as “the one in the orange jacket.” I tried not to wear it all day today, but I still ended up with it on for most of the day. At least I got a picture without it.


Blazer, J Crew. Blouse, White House Black Market (thrifted). Dress, Richard Chai for Target. Shoes, Linea Paolo. Necklace and earrings, vintage. Bracelet, Tala’s Distant Treasures. Ring, Black Hills Gold.

Last time I was in LA, I also wore the “modern red” blazer nearly all week. I suppose it isn’t such a bad thing to have a signature item.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

That's the tough part about working with a limited capsule: people start to identify you by those clothes!

Of course, the majority of people only have about 10 outfits that they rotate, so just wait till your new coworkers get a load of your full wardrobe! Won't that be fun!

annabananna said...

Love this outfit! I wish I could wear necklaces like this coral one but they do tend to interfere with my line of work :(

Lorena said...

I live the fact that you are getting so much wear out of that jacket....