Wednesday, October 17, 2012

See the Light

I’m posing behind a Home Depot. But it doesn’t matter because the light is so great.


Blouse, Sans Souci. Dress, Merona (shortened). Bag, Charming Charlie. Shoes, Guess. Sunglasses, Girl Props. Earrings, vintage. Rings, gift, thrifted, and vintage.

Props to the truck’s driver who came out of the Home Depot and walked past me to his vehicle without giving me a bit of the side eye. I guess he also thought the light was so wonderful that he could ignore the weirdo taking pictures of herself in a parking lot. Or maybe he was just blinded by the sun’s glare.

3 comments:

Sarah R said...

I'm the wife of a truck driver. I can promise you, he's seen weirder. The stories he comes home with...my goodness.
You look great, and you're right, the light is excellent.

Lisa said...

I adore this dress and have enjoyed your many remix iterations of it!

Beefy Muchacho said...

These are my favorite pictures you've taken since the move.