Saturday, October 20, 2012

Waste of Space

These green shorts have proven themselves a complete waste of space in my capsule. I’d rather wear my little blue skirt as a warm-weather, casual bottom. But, since the shorts are in my 31-for-31 capsule, I documented them today.


Jacket, Allen B. Tee, Keller’s Pub. Shorts, Old Navy. Moccasins, Minnetonka. Bag, Charming Charlie. Sunglasses, Girl Props. Earrings, No Boundaries. Rings, vintage and thrifted.

While comfortable, these shorts really aren’t flattering without a high heel and/or strategic posing!


After this month, they’ll be banished to the yardwork/camping pile!

4 comments:

annabananna said...

I *love* that green! You must be well-practiced in the art of strategic posing, the whole outfit looks great from here :)

thorne garnet said...

You always need yardening clothes. You do look nice in them

Beefy Muchacho said...

NO! I love the green shorts!

Jenny said...

I think the shorts look great!