1. Cynthia Rowley color-block skirt, $12.00
2. Dolce Vita floral, open-back blouse, $11.00
3. Love on a Hanger cream, lace peplum top, $10.00
All the TJ Maxx purchases were impulse buys, but I certainly got my money’s worth from them in my October 31-for-31 capsule!
4. Leopard belt, $27.93.
I only put one work-appropriate belt in my capsule. I was sick of wearing the olive green, leaf-clasp belt, so I hunted down another cincher at the mall. I probably could have gotten through the month without a leopard-print belt, but I think it will become a major player in my wardrobe.
5. Guess purply-pink suede pumps, $35.96.
6. Sole Obsession peep-toe booties with suede “feathers:” $89.95.
I left room in my capsule specifically for the purchase of two pairs of shoes. Here they are!
Total spending for the year: $1266.67.
Next month, I plan to buy one little item…but it will be under $25! Then, I’m done for 2012. For reals.