Thursday, November 01, 2012

October 31-for-31 Capsule


You don’t see 31 outfits because I usually spent one day a week hiking in workout clothes. I didn’t photograph all my casual outfits, either, because they were usually repeats!

MVP: the floral, backless shirt. I wore it for travel, play, customer visits, corporate meetings, team dinners, and a night out at the theater. It was surprisingly versatile!

LVP (is “Least Valuable Player” even a thing?): the white vest. I got salsa on it the first time I wore it and never got it drycleaned to wear again. I didn’t miss it a bit.

What I Missed: the rest of my jewelry!

I won’t list all the capsule items, but there were 31 of them, including dresses, tops, bottoms, jackets, shoes, bags and a hat. I packed 29 items in my suitcases and bought the last 2 items (shoes) at a DSW near LA. Jewelry, scarves, tights, sunglasses, scarves, belts, pajamas, and workout wear didn’t count.

Next month, I’m doing a 30 for 30 from the box I packed back in September (and Beefy shipped to me last week). I’m hoping it goes as well as this month’s capsule!

No comments: