Monday, November 05, 2012

Gin and Raspberry Liqueur

Do not mix gin and raspberry liqueur. It tastes like fruit punch, but you will go from buzzed to barfing in minutes. Buzzed pictures:


Sweater, Banana Republic (thrifted and gifted). Dress, Mossimo. Tights, We Love Colors (I ruined them this day. While I was still sober.) Boots, Madden Girl. Bag, thrifted.


My balance is already a little iffy.

Thankfully, Beefy didn’t take any barfing photos.

Photos by Beefy Muchacho with the Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 50 mm 1:1.4G lens.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Viola Davis wears this dress in her last scene in WON'T BACK DOWN. Her character is dressed more like a lawyer (than the teacher she plays) but the dress is not styled at all. No belt, just simple pumps. It was a hoot to recogize your Target dress on the big screen. :) You style it better.

byhillary said...

There is a soul coughing song that says "she sits a drinks a velvet crush and that's koolaid and gin"

I always thought that was a vomit inducing glass.

Sheila said...

Lol, thanks for the warning! Gin is such a sneaky alcohol. There's a lovely locally-made "Victoria Gin" that you can buy here - it's slightly floral (less of the Christmas tree taste) and is just lovely. However, yes, buzzed to barfing in just 1-2 drinks!

Love your raspberry tights!

Pixel said...

Those tights go amazingly with the boots. Now I'm sad that they're ruined.

Kasmira said...

I'm sad, too. I will have to order another pair and keep them away from sharp jewelry and long nails!

thorne garnet said...

that dress is popular, my friend's daughter wore it to a wedding I want to in Sept.