Friday, November 30, 2012

Rainsmart

I was rainsmart when I prepared for today. I carried an umbrella. I styled my hair in a humidity-friendly manner. I wore water-proof jacket and boots. And I planned to take my pictures under cover, in the Nut Tree covered bridge.


Jacket, H&M (thrifted). Shirt, Mossimo (thrifted). Dress, Muse (gift from a reader). Tights, Hue. Boots, Rampage. Umbrella, MOMA. Earrings, vintage. Necklace, Emily Lyn Design. Rings, Black Hills Gold and Puzzroll Rings. Watch, Raymond Weil. Bag, Fossil (gift).

6 comments:

Ignorant Awareness said...

After reading your description, I was half expecting you to say 'and then it didn't rain at all'. Is that just the pessimist in me, haha? =P

susan said...

I love this dress, especially with the bright tights!

thorne garnet said...

love the crazy patterns on that dress.

Lisa said...

This is really cute, love the print.

Anonymous said...

Love the brolly!

Anonymous said...

Wow !!