Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Planes and Trains

I picked Beefy up from his job interview this evening. Not only did it go very well, but his likely new work location has fantastic views like this for outfit photos!


Dress, vintage, thrifted, and shortened. Belt, Express. Bag, Fossil (gift). Boots, Rampage. Sunglasses, Girlprops. Earrings, vintage. Rings, heirloom, thrifted, and gift.

Hooray for Beefy, planes (not pictured, but also present!), and trains!


Winning all around. (I knew you could do it, Beefy!)

11 comments:

Anne said...

i.love.this.look!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh...these boots are really really gorgeous.

S said...

Such a gorgeous outfit! Love the combo of dress, belt, shoes

Mykki said...

That is such a gorgeous dress, seriously!

Krystal said...

LOVE the jewelry!

Kasmira said...

Beefy hates this dress! But I will keep wearing it because I like it. :)

Sheila said...

Yay for Beefy! Good luck! I love any location that has trains.

Heh, isn't it funny how we keep wearing things that our loved ones detest?

Anonymous said...

I think the dress (whole outfit, really) looks great on you! I also think it's fun that Beefy expresses an opinion on it. Sometimes I think I'd have to wear a chicken on my head before my SO would comment. ;}

~J

Beefy Muchacho said...

Just to be clear... I don't HATE the dress. I just said that it's "not one of my favorites".

Ruth said...

Amazing outfit, great light. Love the close ups of the jewelry too.

CC said...

What a stunning dress! Love it and it looks really gorgeous on you. :)