Friday, November 23, 2012

The Replacement

I found a replacement for the sweater with the holey armpit. It’s not a sweater. In fact, it isn’t a top at all. I also didn’t thrift it, despite your encouragement, but it was on clearance on Target, so it was thrift-y. It’s not super practical, but I can think of lots of ways to remix it. Meet the replacement: a ruffled, leopard, miniskirt.


Sweater, Banana Republic (thrifted and gifted). Shirt, Jones New York (thrifted). Skirt, One Star. Tights, We Love Colors. Boots, Dan Post. Sunglasses, Girlprops. Necklace, Zad. Bag, Fossil (gift).

5 comments:

annabananna said...

Ooh, I like! I also like that you've got 4 different patterns going on and it looks perfectly 'together'.

Sheila said...

That *is* an awfully cute skirt, though! You look wonderful in leopard. I like all your brown textures in this outfit.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ! Nice sweater! I think, however, we will be seeing lots of that skirt, I'd wear it, however as my anon name replies, I mostly dream about wearing great outfits, my cows just won't appreciate leopard print. Might actually frighten them! I love your blog, thanks for doing it! Nancyinthestix

Kenneth Vance said...

This is one of the best blogs on the web. Kasmira you are a BEAST!

Lorena said...

Woman you make this work !
What a genius combo :)