Tuesday, November 13, 2012

YOLO

I had no idea that YOLO meant You Only Live Once until Beefy schooled me. I thought it was just the name of this wildlife area outside of Sacramento (today’s backdrop).


Shirt (actually a tunic), Wet Seal. Skirt, Talbot’s. Bag, Fossil (gift). Shoes, Two Lips. Earrings and sunglasses, Target. Bracelets, gift, vintage, and Tala’s Distant Treasures.

Yesterday, one of my customers said, “K-I-T.” I thought he was just spelling my last name. Turns out that means: “Keep in touch.” I’m forever out of touch with pop culture.

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Love this outfit! Every time I see that skirt, I want it in that colour.

Heh, I'm kept up-to-date via Wendy Brandes.

C Lo said...

Yolo is the county that is north/west of us....West Sac/Davis/Woodland are all in Yolo county.

But I have a 13 year old, so I unfortunately knew that other meaning all too soon..........

C Lo said...

oh! meant to tell you....Southside Park downtown has the most amazing mural on this old amphatheter thing. It's on the T street side of the park. Last time I was down there I had the thought that it looked like something you'd use as a backdrop for your pics.

Anonymous said...

Who needs to know pop culture when you look this good? Love this outfit, especially the shoes and coat!
~J

My Own Fairytale said...

I didn`t know it eather.
I just googled it a couple of weeks ago, just like the word "swag".

Very pretty coat.

XO Arezu