Friday, November 09, 2012

Blown Out Bridge

Another attempt at a San Francisco backdrop thwarted. This time, it wasn’t fog, but the angle of the sun. The Golden Gate bridge is behind me, but the background is completely blown out.


Coat, Lilli Ann. Shirt, Mossimo (thrifted). Skirt, thrifted and gifted. Belt, Buckle. Bag, Fossil (gift). Boots, Rampage. Sunglasses, Target. Necklace, vintage.

With proper exposure of the background, I’m just a dark silhouette. Maybe I should start carrying my flash with me!

3 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

Oh that coat is GORGEOUS!!! It plays so nicely with your skirt too...you have quite the designer look going on. Classy AND edgy at the same time!

Sheila said...

Love the thick textures of the coat and this skirt together! You rock the wide belt too.

Anonymous said...

This skirt doesn´t do anything for you. Sorry. The coat is gorgeous, though.