Friday, November 02, 2012

The Big Day

Today was a big day. Not only was it my birthday, but I moved from the Residence Inn to the new house and Beefy and the cats arrived! (Beefy for a visit, the cats to stay.)


Jacket, H&M. Shirt (actually a tunic), Wet Seal. Skirt, London Jean. Leggings, Allen B. Boots, Madden Girl. Bag, thrifted. Earrings, No Boundaries. Sunglasses, Target. Rings, Black Hills Gold and Puzzrollrings.

In other big news, I swapped the green blogoversary jacket out of my capsule for these shorty boots. The jacket has a terminal mustard stain and these boots are way cuter anyway.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delurking to say "Terminal Mustard Stain" is the new name of my band.


(I don't have a band.)

thorne garnet said...

Happy Birthday! Happy new house! Happy Beefy! Happy Cats!

The Goodwill Fangirl said...

Happy birthday! Congrats on the move, and yay for having your cats back!

Sheila said...

Happy birthday, Kasmira! I bet the kitties (and Beefy) were happy to see you!

maryeb said...

Happy Belated Birthday from one November baby to another. What a great gift to have Beefy and the kitties with you to celebrate.

Thanks for all the shots of your new hair cut. You look great. I think your stylist was brilliant to suggest this cute bob.

My Own Fairytale said...

Congrats with your birthday en new residence!
Love your new hairdo.

XO arezu

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! Can't wait to see cameos of the kitties in your photos again. Hope you had a great Birthday Weekend! :)
~J

Lorena said...

Oh kitties in da house !
Happy birthday.