Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sunny Feet

Back to the Sacramento sunshine, today!

These yellow shoes are not comfortable, but I knew it wouldn’t be too hot (only 84 degrees) and that I didn’t have a lot of walking on my day’s route. It was the perfect opportunity to wear a little sunshine on my feet.

Shirt, Rockies (consignment). Pants, Kenar. Shoes, Lela Rose for Payless. Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, Girlshop. Necklace and belt, thrifted. Bag, Merona.


Lorena said...

You are looking fabulous !
I love those trousers and the different textiles here -. of course all the colours too.
I think you are at a point where your style is so very well stablished that you can copyright "Kasmira Style",

DressUpNotDown said...

What a perfect follow up to your Grey post! :o)

The Tote Trove said...

So chic; those yellow stairs rock.