Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Flower Power

I love that “dark florals” (flowers on a dark background) are trending this fall. Of course, I’m not satisfied with one floral and added a “light floral” on top. (And dark floral sunglasses!) Fall flower power!


Shirt, Forever 21. Skirt, Herman Geist (thrifted and shortened). Boots, Sofft (consignment). Sunglasses, Target. Necklace, Taneesi (extended with another chain). Bracelets, Epcot Morocco and My Sister’s Closet. Bag, Imoshion.


Cute doggie pic of the day:


You can follow Jasper and Jackson on Instagram, @SacTownCollies

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the outfit, but the puppy picture is overwhelmingly cute. Awwwww. . .

DressUpNotDown said...

That skirt is so elegant! I love seeing how you style it to make it wearable for everyday.

Your pups are precious. :o)

JJ
www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nice outfit! And you just helped out my accessory wardrobe with "extended with another chain". Can't believed I never thought of that before!

That dog pic is fabulous! So much doggie cuteness it's almost unbearable!

C said...

oh Dog, is that dog picture cuuuute!