Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Stoplight

I’m sometimes caught off-guard by a glimpse of my reflection or a comment from a stranger; I forget how attention-grabbing some of my outfits can be. Red hair, red lips, red dress, red bag, and contrasting accessories certainly don’t blend into the background. I don’t intend to stand out. Instead, I enjoy the process of putting together a striking outfit and then promptly forget I have it on.


Dress, Donna Morgan (consignment). Scarf, thrifted. Shoes, Seychelle’s. Necklace, Taneesi. Bag, Anne Klein (thrifted).

7 comments:

Lola said...

Pretty pretty!

Anonymous said...

Lovely outfit! That blue and red is really striking, and I love the dash of orange/yellow in the belt.

~J

Cindy said...

Did you seen 60 Minutes Sunday night? It's no surprise that the "smartest dog" is a border collie. BTW, the dog lives in my hometown.
http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/the-smartest-dog-in-the-world/

Anonymous said...

This outfit looks gorgeous on you.

Sheila said...

I love all the red in this, and the pop of yellow in the scarf. I forget about my outfits too, until someone says something.

MoonlitCherri said...

love love love love love love love this outfit!

Unknown said...

Just love the brilliance of the primary colors. That lapis blue against the red is just delicious! Modern-day Carmen Jones meets Cleopatra.