Thursday, November 20, 2014

Black and White and Wet All Over

I gave these boots a good coating of waterproofing spray and took them out in the rain. I figured they’d do fine as rainy day boots, just as long as I didn’t walk through deep puddles. I was right!

Dress, Under Skies (consignment). Sweater, Forever 21. Boots, Steve Madden. Raincoat (pictured below), REI. Necklaces, Target.

(Nice and dry under the Watt avenue bridge!)


Anonymous said...

Love all your new shoes! Nice outfit

Anonymous said...

Boot question - those look like they are pull on. If so, how do they fit? My co-worker and I were debating the benefits of pull on, lace up, and zip up boots for wear and fit.

Cool photo of the bridge!


Kasmira said...

They are pull-on. The black at the ankle is elastic. Still, it's some work to get them on!