Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Skirt No. 3

I thought I’d worn this sweater and skirt combo before, but it was actually an older, thrifted, houndstooth skirt. This is houndstooth skirt #3. It took a few tries to get it right.


Vest, AC-3998 (cut from a thrifted jacket). Sweater, Joseph A (thrifted). Skirt, Outlander (thrifted and gifted). Boots, Audrey Brooke (consignment). Earrings, Claire’s. Bag, Clark’s.



Skirts #1, #2 and #3 (all thrifted):


Totally, unrelated (but also black and white): guess who likes bubbles!

3 comments:

Lorena said...

OMG that puppy is just solo cute - I can see why you're probably head over heels !

Anonymous said...

Your dog is lovely. I want to squeeze him!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for confirming that I can mix brown with black!

Love the photo of Jasper with the bubble! It looks like he's waiting for the right moment to attack it!

~J