Thursday, April 16, 2015

Utility Redux

My male manager was in town for a ride-along with me today. Appropriately, I chose a more modest outfit and comfortable shoes. Honestly, I don’t work with many straight men, so modesty isn’t usually an issue. Comfortable shoes, though, should be my everyday choice.


Cardigan, Rodarte for Target. Dress, swap. Shoes and Bag, Clark’s. Sunglasses, Meow Meow. Earrings, Claire’s. Belt, thrifted.


I’ve paired this dress and lace cardigan once before. Which styling do you prefer?


A day with your boss means no time for 365 photos! I snapped this one on the patio at dusk. The Easter/Christmas cactus is blooming.

4 comments:

IzzysMom said...

I like both stylings - each is appropriate for different settings. With cowboy boots, the outfit is much more fun but how much fun are you allowed with your boss? So, your featured styling, while not as 'fun' is perfect for the occasion.

Anonymous said...

I like them both too! And I'm really enjoying your comfortable shoe selections also.

~J

Anonymous said...

Cowboy boots all the way!!

thotlady said...

Love this outfit too!