Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Fly Girl

I’m rocking the dress and sneakers, again. I was told I resemble a Fly Girl, but I feel more like a Crawl Girl. I am incredibly sore after hiking Half Dome on Monday. It seemed so much easier when I was 20.


Vest, Forever 21 (cut from a consignment jacket). Dress, Parker. Shoes, Van’s. Sunglasses, Jessica Simpson. Earrings, Charming Charlie. Belt, thrifted. Bag, Target.

I put on a brave face, though, and hobbled around town to my customers. I even worked on another 40 B4 40 item and turned in my passport application for processing!


365 catchup:


Making the donuts at Donut Time. Gold maps in Jamestown. Cables up Half Dome. Building reflected in a building on J street.

2 comments:

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

super cool look! so edgy and girly at the same time!

emiaswg said...

I love, love that black and white outfit!