Monday, June 20, 2016

Dry Wind

Sacramentans are aghast when I tell them how much I love the wind here. Cincinnati’s air was so stagnant; summers there were still and muggy. Sacramento is a refreshing change. The Great Valley breezes may bring allergens, but those don’t bother me, for the most part. I’m so grateful for the air movement. I like a dry wind.


Blouse, Mave (consignment). Skirt, Flying Tomato (consignment). Shoes, Prabal Gurung for Target. Sunglasses, Coco Sunglasses. Earrings, My Daughter’s Closet. Bag, Melie Bianco.


The wind was dry, but I had trouble maintaining a dry eye as I reluctantly withdrew Jackson from pre-agility class. He is too reactive to work in close proximity with other dogs. He may be a monster in the ring, but he’s just a big cuddle bug at home.


365 catchup:


Saturday was a homebody day tending my dogs and plants. Sunday, I went SUP with friends.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This skirt and shoe combo is wonderful. The whole ensamble is great from earrings to handbag, very fun yet cohesive.

Lorena said...

You look lovely, the colors suit you so well.

Anonymous said...

That skirt is fabulous! Can't wait to see other ways you style it.

~J