Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Two Interviews

I had two very different interviews, today. One in the pet industry and the other in beauty. But I made one plaid chiffon blouse work for both!


Jacket, BCBG Max Azria (consignment). Blouse, Romeo + Juliet. Jeans, Old Navy. Boots, Steve Madden. Earrings, Rose Bowl Flea Market. Bag, Rebecca Minkoff.


Thankfully, this blouse does not retain pet hair. My pet interview was first and involved cuddling three tiny dogs.


Jacket, Diane von Furstenberg (consignment). Blouse, Romeo + Juliet. Skirt, Mossimo. Shoes, Nine West. Earrings, Rose Bowl Flea Market.


I wasn’t selected for either position, but Jackson comforted me:


I got some good, quality time with my dogs on Tuesday with a hike. We even saw some snow!

4 comments:

Lorena said...

Oh your dogs are sooo cute - and you looked sharp for both interviews.
Something good will come your way.

Kasmira said...

I think they are so cute, too!
Thank you for the good employment vibes. I will be patient and try again.

Anonymous said...

Lovely interview outfit!
Sending more good employment vibes.

~J

Kasmira said...

Thanks, J! I should probably be stressing more about unemployment, but I'm really enjoying the time to workout and write!