Thursday, October 06, 2016

Tenth Blogoversary

It’s my tenth blogoversary and I’m not quitting this outfit diary. Are you curious about what’s new in Year Eleven of WhatIWore2Day?


Shirt, Moda International. Skirt, Talbot’s. Shoes, Enzo Angiolini.

First of all, I’ve given up on replacing the green cardigan that I wore with this blouse and skirt in my very first outfit post (and the first four blogoversaries). After the sweater was ruined by dye transfer from a dark purple shirt, I attempted to replace it with three different green jackets and a denim vest for my later blogoversaries. This year, I just wore a nude camisole underneath and went topper-less. This is California, after all. We still see 80 degrees and higher in October.


Second, I’m embracing my natural hair color. It used to be dishwater blonde, but now it’s coming in silvery and I like it.


Last, I am trying Snapchat as a platform to show you behind the scenes, outfit details, and outfits in motion. My user name is whatiwore2day. (I’ll be honest, I’m still trying to figure it out, but Beefy is younger than I, so hopefully he’ll help.)


Here’s to another great year!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to eleven year!

Sheila said...

Happy blogoversary, Kasmira! I love seeing how your style has evolved over the years. I gave up my matching orange Talbots skirt a few years ago, but was always thrilled that we had a matching piece. Thank you for being an inspiration! Love the hair.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! Happy Blogiversay!! Love the natural hair colour... I'm letting my waist-length hair "silver" out too~~

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad your blog is still going amazingly strong after 10 years! I CANNOT wait to see what year 11 has in store! And I'm in the millennial age range and even I don't get Snapchat. Not even to see your behind-the-scenes. :<

Michelle... said...

10 years! Looking back through your blogoversary photos made me realise I've been following you for 7 years now!

Love seeing the evolution of your style. And all your hair colours - what's been your favourite?

All the best for another blog-year,
Michelle from the bottom of the planet (the South Island of NZ!)

Lorena said...

OMG has it been that long ? !!! I've been following you since year 2 probably ... I love how you styled what is left of the original outfit. I tried doing this a few years ago and all of my first outfit post garments had been given away.
Congrats on so many years and I love the hair.

Kasmira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kasmira said...

Oh, pink is my hands down fave! It would be pink right now if I weren't job searching.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and welcome back to daily outfit photos. I've been missing them. If you post them, I will check them out and I, too, find them really inspiring. Good luck with your upcoming job search and keep those outfit photos coming. Cheers to another 10 years!

Anonymous said...

Happy 10th Blogoversary! Can't wait to see what year 11 holds!

I love that you have a piece of clothing you've worn for 10 years, and am most impressed that you can still fit into it.

Thanks for all the years of inspiration!

~J

C Lo said...

Your current hair is my new fav. But then again every time you radically change your hair, it becomes my favorite. lol! But........I just turned 40 this year and I, too, am skipping dye and working the natural color (and greys) in.

i_b_erin said...

Congrats on your blogaversary. I have been reading you for years, and always enjoy seeing you evolve.
Love the hair...of course as a redhead here, I always enjoyed seeing what color yours was.
Thanks for continuing to share your life and fashions on here! Erin

Kasmira said...

I was just thinking about how pretty the red was. I bet yours is gorgeous!

Natassia said...

Congrats! :)

Looking lovely in this very feminine outfit! :)

YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

Kasmira said...

Thanks!!