Thursday, July 12, 2007

Trashy

Black shrug, INC. Leopard cami, Express. Pink tank, Banana Republic (thrifted). Black slacks, Nine and Co. Leopard print peep-toe wedges, Steven by Steve Madden. Pink hoop earrings, Claire’s.

I was inspired by Fashion Lady’s ensemble on Tuesday. She pulled the leopard off in a far more subtle manner, though. I think my look is a little trashy – especially with the hot pink accents. I suppose it’s only fitting, considering that this leopard print camisole, paired with a short black skirt, was one of my staples for clubbing in Phoenix. Those days are long gone, but I haven’t lost the knack for looking like a hooker!

2 comments:

Single Ma said...

I'd never think to buy leopard print shoes or tank, but I think your ensemble is cute. The pink really makes it pop.

Anonymous said...

the pink and leopard is different. i will most def have to try this.