Monday, June 23, 2008

Ketchup and Mustard

LBD, London Times. Belt, Xhilaration. Pumps, Victoria Spenser. Bag, Vieta.



I got this bag at the new Designer Handbags kiosk at the Newport Levee. I think it’s supposed to be a knockoff of a designer purse, but I wouldn’t know because I don’t follow “it” bag trends. I was attracted to the bold stripes, fun toggle closure, and luxuriously soft material. (It looks like some sort of lizard but is probably PVC.) I’ve taken “Zebra purse” off my wish list as I like this bag better than any zebra print I’ve seen.

One of my favorite ways to accent black and white is with two brights. I’ve used red and yellow before, and thought I’d give it a whirl again.



(I’ve been sick since last Tuesday, so please excuse the puffy eyes!)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

the yellow shoes are nice. if u'de worn red shoes u mite have looked too vampire-y.

angie~*

Katy said...

that is a winning formula!

MeMovingForward said...

I love your dress, especially with that belt! Hope you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

ketchup and mustard!

KT said...

I have a question: What happens when your wish list is filled? Do you start a new one, or do you relax and think "Life is good." I vote for option A!

Anonymous said...

kashmira, have you happened to check out that new show "swingtown" on cbs. one of the main characters looks JUST LIKE you!

Classy Fab Sarah said...

I LOVE the outfit, love the bag! You look amazing!

Anonymous said...

You have a very artistic way of putting colours together!
Love the blog!

Leslie said...

I am always scared of wearing my LBD to work--but this is a good idea on how to dress it down. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Love the bag!

Lil' Puch said...

Love your dress, so pretty and sexy!!!

Lil' Puch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elisabeth said...

I love the bag!

Kasmira said...

KT - I thought I'd just keep adding to the list. I haven't really thought about it.

Anonymous said...

I haven't been out here to visit you in a minutes Kasmira. But I love that dress, especially the puff sleeve and the bow tie around the neck. Nice details. The yellow shoes are fab of course. I found some I want to get but they are alittle pricey so I'm trying to see if I can work them into the budget next month, if I do that will be all I can afford to buy for 30 days :-(

myrubyslippers said...

love the bag! love the color combi too!

Londyn said...

The bag is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Try the leopard obi belt with this dress!