Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Betasselled

I really did get dressed in the dark (and a hurry) today. That’s my excuse for the clashing patterns and black with navy.


Jacket, Urban Behavior (swapped and embellished). Dress (worn as a shirt), Lipstick. Skirt, Side x Side (thrifted, shortened, and embellished). Shoes, Linea Paolo.

I took a good look at myself in the mirror once I got to work. I was happy with the results of my dim and rushed morning. Most of all, I was pleased with the serendipitous pairing of tassels dangling from my ears and shoulders.

8 comments:

Sheila said...

Love the red tassel earrings! I like getting a glimpse of your books. Is that "Hitman" by Lawrence Block?

Unknown said...

I really, really love this. The colors, patterns, and just sheer style is awesome!

Small Time Style

Rebecca said...

I like the silhouette of this outfit, and I'm totally jealous of your build in bookshelves.

Luli said...

I think the outfit is fantastic. I looooooooooooove your built in bookshelves!!!!!

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

Ooh, I love the sneaky peek of my favourite dress.

Ade said...

new to your blog, and don't laugh, but i'm totally saving these photos in my "design" folder--what a freakin cute backdrop! i love that it's so colorful and cozy. (you are pretty cute yourself as well :))

resumedocket said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Healthy and Homemade said...

the perfect nude shoes =D