Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Jungle Tiger

I will be ashamed to publish my August spending at the end of the month. I know I went over budget (although I haven’t dared total all receipts yet). This cardigan was one of the purchases I made after I’d already passed the $100 mark for the month. But it’s olive green tiger patterned! How could I resist?*


Cardigan, New York & Co. Dress, thrifted, vintage, and shortened. Shoes, Two Lips. Earrings, Jana's Designs. Purse, Payless. Ring, vintage.


*Actually, the REAL question is how did I resist wearing my new cardi over yesterday’s zebra-striped dress? I love to mix my animal prints.

8 comments:

Ashley J said...

Fab shoes! I am digging the wedge heel!

http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

I like that cardigan. The print is a great way to make the olive more interesting.

Anonymous said...

Love the color palette.

Sea Bird said...

Your cardigan is so cute and I love the way that your dress ties at the top. The green and cream colors go nicely together.

Megan G said...

I really love how you mix red and green and manage to make it not look like christmas.

Collette Osuna said...

Love the cardigan....you rock those shoes too!! I know how you feel about the budget....Im usually over the first weekend into the month, lol

Lini said...

Adore that cardi. Great print.

melissa rose said...

Well you were under last month, so all is forgiven! I wouldn;t be able to resist that cardi either!

I also LOVE the way you're keeping yourself on budget, by being accountable to us bloggers! It's a great strategy.... maybe I should try somethign similar to keep my spending in check!