Saturday, November 27, 2010

Stumped

My style becomes a little more experimental on the weekends. One of the “rules” I tend to discard is the maxim to look as tall and slender as possible.


Sweatshirt, Deb. Turtleneck, Gap (swap). Skirt, Dex (swap). Tights, Stocking Diva. Boots, Blowfish. Necklace, Phai’s House of Jade.

The combination of this hem length, the wild tights, and the baggy boots shorten my leg line, but that’s okay. I was more interested in having fun with my wardrobe and being comfortable for my evening activities.

4 comments:

maryeb said...

I think it's an adorable outfit.

tweal said...

Cute outfit! I usually have the same MO when dressing - long and lean. But some days it's nice to throw caution to the wind and wear some leg shortening capri pants or slouchy boots.

Sheila said...

I love this outfit - the slouchy boots are perfect.

I am slowly letting go of the "long/lean" silhouette for weekend casual wear...but it's hard!

Academichic said...

I have those tights! And I love them too, especially for "flattery rule breaking days."