Saturday, March 19, 2011

City Stripes

I spend a lot of time downtown, but I’ve never had my picture taken at Cincinnati’s best known landmark. In fact, when I moved here I knew nothing about the city except that this fountain was in the opening credits of WKRP in Cincinnati. It’s a shame it hasn’t appeared on WIW2D before now.


Cardigan, Old Navy. Tee, swap. Shorts, The Limited. Openweave tights, Forever 21. Red tights, Anne Klein. Boots, Matisse. Charm necklace, VCLM. Tri-metal necklace, thrifted.


Photos by Beefy Muchacho

3 comments:

Jotapao said...

Hey in the first picture I thought you were Liz Lee

Unknown said...

You are such a great dresser and often I am pleasantly surprised by your combinations..but..I am so not down with the red tights and the wool shorts! why would I tell you that? because you are usually so right on, that I thought you wouldn't mind feedback..

My Heart Blogged said...

Unlike the person above me, I am down with the red tights, and wool shorts. I think it's fresh, and looks awesome. I wish I brave enough to wear it.
My Heart Blogged