Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rides Again

I've worn this outfit before but I accidentally deleted the pictures. Only the Cheap Chick saw me, so I saved this repeat for a week when I was short of inspiration and time.


Dress, Banana Republic (thrifted). Belt, thrifted. Tights, Apostrophe. Boots, Nine West. Earrings, Aldo.



This is another dress that I’ll put away until fall. The wool fabric and dark color don’t appeal to me during the spring and summer. I have a few months to think about how I’m going to mix it up next fall.


So far, I haven’t gotten much more creative than changing out the belt and adding a vest.

10 comments:

My Heart Blogged said...

I think you should try layering with the dress, and undo some of the buttons with a bright top underneath. I'm surprised you haven't done it already.
My Heart Blogged

Alethia said...

I just came across your blog~ WOW! I absolutely love your style!!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Love this entire look...you always inspire me to do more with dresses.

Anonymous said...

I'm going easy on the black once it gets truly warm, too. Love the cut of that dress, tho!

Reggie said...

I love putting cloths away in my big brown suitcase til fall. I usually forget what I put in there and then when I reopen it I'm delighted by all the fun surprises I have waiting for me.

The Cheap Chick said...

And the outfit was awesome in person, too! Love that dress so much - but I'm with you. I'm ready to bust out the summer gear. If only our weather up here would cooperate!

Anonymous said...

You really inspire me so much, not just with fashion. You work a full-time job, and yet have all these passions that you give fair time to - athletic training, fashion, and theatre are the ones I've become aware of through your blog. You must be super-organized and very good at time-management. Keep up the great work!! : )

Anonymous said...

Do you have any sweater vests? That might be cute. I love it with the vest you have there.

Marie said...

I love the cut of that dress! So flattering and ladylike.

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

Melissa said...

I really like the dress and how you have paired it with tights. The different ways you have shown how to accessorize this outfit are awesome!

Melissa
http://melsbudgetfashion.blogspot.com/