Thursday, December 13, 2012

Mod About Sequels

I keep hearing that the secondhand clothing scene in Sacramento is simply amazing. Unfortunately, I haven’t had much luck thrifting, yet, and I haven’t made it into a Crossroads. But I did manage to pop into Sequels, a consignment store in the Loehmann’s plaza on Fair Oaks Blvd and walked out with a few wonderful finds. This pieced, mod-ish skirt was one of them.


Jacket, H&M (thrifted). Shirt, Worthington. Vest, Changing Scene. Skirt, Harve Benard (consignment). Tights, Hue. Boots, Rampage. Sunglasses, Betsey Johnson. Earrings, Night Owl Crafts. Rings, vintage and heirloom.

I’m not usually a consignment shopper (I’ve been spoiled by thrift store prices) but this store had some unique items I couldn’t pass up. Now, if only I didn’t drive by this store at least twice a week…the temptation is too great!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a fun skirt! Looking forward to seeing the fun you have with it!
sp :)

Sheila said...

That's an awesome skirt - the colours are fabulous.

Sylvia said...

Great print on your skirt! Love the boots!

Sylvia
www.sylvialovespink.com

Rachel said...

Love the skirt! The goodwill on 16th and L is the best, I always find great stuff there, and it's sorted by size (!).

Anonymous said...

Eco Thrift is awesome and they are ALWAYS getting new stuff because they put everything on sale the week after they get it for 25%. 50% the week after that and 75% the week after that, I love it!