Saturday, December 22, 2012

Handwarmer

I thrifted this sweater forever (almost 6 years) ago and it remains a favorite. I love the heavy cotton knit, mix of brown, black, and white yarn, button front, and, most of all, the handwarmer pockets.


Sweater, Mossimo (thrifted). Skirt, One Star. Leggings, Allen B. Boots, Style & Co (thrifted). Bag, Mondani. Sunglasses, Girlprops

I thrifted a similar sweater by Energie, but it falls short in every way…including the pockets.


Photos by Beefy Muchacho with Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 50 mm 1:1.4G lens.

My favorite sweater:


The sweater hasn’t always been a part of my most stylish ensembles, but I certainly had warm hands.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these posts when you show how to wear a piece in a multitude of ways! I so don't know how to do that! I buy a piece and wear it one way... how boring huh? Thank you for showing me how to wear items in my closet different ways! sp :)

Angie said...

I had no idea that this is the sweater in some of my favorite looks from you.I've seen it around but looks different in some photos depending on the light.Happy New Year to you and your family!

Unknown said...

HAH! I love that you're rocking those leggings yet again, despite what readers have said. Of course, I wouldn't expect you to build your outfits based on reader feedback anyway. I've followed you for years because you wear what you want based on your own prerogative!
I vote yes for those leggings, btw ;)