Saturday, February 24, 2007

Thrifted Mossimo Sweater


Black and white cardigan with pockets, Mossimo (thrifted). Orange T, Merona. Jeans, Lucky.

I visited a new thrift store on Saturday morning near the intersection of Colerain and Banning. I found tons of great stuff – so much, in fact, that I had to put some of it back! This Mossimo sweater was one of my scores. It is a very thick, cotton knit with the cutest handwarmer pockets. The best detail is that the buttons go all the way to the top, so it can be worn as a turtleneck or open collar. I love it so much that I slept in it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm slightly obsessed with this sweater - great score! :)

polishedsteel said...

Hey. First, let me say this is an awesome blog. I love your style and creativity. Everything is solid and fun.

I've used your stuff as a reference for studying female fashion. I've done several drawings of my characters in your outfits. I'll be upping them soon. Let me know if that's a problem.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I love this sweater too and it's great for these cold, breezy, Mid-Western Winters. =)